Sodium benzoate is a substance which has the chemical formula NaC7H5O2. It is a widely used food preservative, with an E number of E211. It is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and exists in this form when dissolved in water. It can be produced by reacting sodium hydroxide with benzoic acid.
· Summary of Sodium Benzoate's Health Effects.
· Sodium Benzoate Decreases Inflammation and Cholesterol.
· Sodium Benzoate and D-amino acid oxidase.
· How Sodium Benzoate Decreases Autoimmunity And Inflammation.
· How Sodium Benzoate Decreases Cholesterol And Decreases Inflammation.
· Cognitive enhancement.
· Cautionary Notes.